Saturday 7 July 2012

Miss Guided Tops





There are so many lovely things on the Miss Guided website at the moment, I could have spent all my wages in one go! I decided to be sensible and only buy a couple of tops. 

The first top that caught my eye was this gorgeous fringed crop top. I'm going to Ibiza in August and I'll definitely be taking this and wearing it with high waisted shorts. It also comes in plain black fringe but I love the dip-dye! It cost £22.99 which is a really reasonable price.

The second top I bought was the peace sign vest. I'm loving acid wash at the moment so loved the effect on the peace sign. This would look great with either jeans or shorts and it was a bargain at only £9.99 so I had to buy it! 

There's so many other things I'd like to buy for my holiday and I love how reasonably priced this website is. 

Have you been on Miss Guided recently? 

Melissa
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the fringed top!!! Im in love with fringed things at the mo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these tops are gorgeous and perfect for Ibiza ! You will look lush :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete