I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and I've already been making a list of what I want to buy at Duty Free, is that sad? I love buying beauty products at Duty Free because of the discount and it's the best part of the airport for me! Here's my list:
- YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris: I've been meaning to buy another Rouge Volupte lipstick for a while but sometimes I can't justify the price because I'm always skint. I've already got one in #2 Sensual Silk and really love the formula. My friend Kaitlyn has Rose Paris and it's the most gorgeous colour so hopefully they have it at the airport.
- Lancaster Tan Maximizer After Sun: I tan quite well on holiday and always want to make sure it lasts as long as possible so I always try to use after sun. I've wanted to try this for a while and then I saw the review on Beth's blog, I decided the next time I went on holiday I would try it.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: Flowerbomb is one of my favourite perfumes ever along with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Dior Miss Cherie. Unfortunately, I've ran out of all 3!! I always buy perfume at Duty Free and I've decided on Flowerbomb as I ran out of that first and not used it in a while.
- MAC Girl About Town: I've been lusting after this particular MAC lipstick for SO long, so this is definitely the one I want to buy the most! I've probably got far too many pink lipsticks similar to this, but I need it. One more won't hurt...
- Smirnoff Ice 'Twist of' Vodka: I know this is a strange thing to put in a list of beauty products, but I like to pick up a coupe of bottles at Duty Free because there's always deals on. I love the Raspberry stuff the best!
What have you bought at Duty Free this year?