1. Topshop Lips in All About Me - I'm loving Topshop lipsticks at the moment and already own Ooh La La, Infrared and Mischief. The next one I'd like in my collection is All About Me which is a gorgeous Fuchsia Pink. The last thing I need is another pink lipstick but I just cant resist! What's your favourite Topshop lipstick?
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - I've wanted to try this Armani foundation for a while now and recently some of the girls in work got samples of it and let me try some on the back of my hand. The texture of it was gorgeous and it gave my skin a lovely glow, I think this will definitely be the next foundation I buy. I've used MAC Studio Fix for a couple of years now and think it's time to try something new. Have you ever tried it?
3. Benefit Erase Paste - I'm in desperate need of a new under-eye concealer as my Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer has fallen to pieces (this is the second one to do this). A lot of my friends use Erase Paste and I've heard great reviews on it. Recently Kayleigh did a review on her blog and has definitely convinced me to buy it!
4. Nars Laguna Bronzer - I'm currently using my Chanel Universal Bronzer, but I'm in need of a new powder one as I've ran out of my MAC Matte Bronze. I've heard that Laguna is quite similar, but slightly better than the MAC one. It's also bigger, so it should last longer. This is on my birthday wishlist so fingers crossed!
5. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold - I've seen a couple of reviews on this product and just today I read a review on Meg's blog comparing it to Nars Orgasm Blush. I've always wanted to try Orgasm but wasn't sure a shimmery blush was for me. So instead of forking out a lot of money for a blush I might not like, I'd be happy to pay £4.49 to try out this Sleek one...and it looked gorgeous on Meg!
What makeup are you lusting after at the moment?