Wednesday 13 February 2013

Little Pretties Necklace




Last week I was sent this gorgeous customized necklace by Jade from Little Pretties. Little Pretties is a Jewellery company run by Jade Ventris that offers personalized and custom made jewellery. I came across Little Pretties when they followed me on Instagram a while ago and was really excited when Jade offered to send me a complimentary piece.

Little Pretties offers cute, vintage inspired jewellery such as necklaces, bracelets and charms that come in both antique gold and silver metal. I went for antique gold as I rarely wear silver jewellery and chose to personalize it by having my name on it (suggested by Jade). When it arrived it was wrapped so perfectly in pretty pink tissue and ribbon that I didn't want to open it and ruin it! The little 'made with love' stickers really give it such a special, personal touch too. I love it, especially the little bow and have been wearing it loads already. The jewellery is also so reasonably priced considering the amount of work and time that goes into making them. I think these would be a great gift for a friend as well, especially the personalized ones. I'd also love to get my hands on one of the necklaces with the little sewing machine and scissors (even though I hated sewing at uni).

If you fancy having a peek at this lovely jewellery check out the Little Pretties Instagram and Facebook, they post worldwide which is amazing! Also, keep your eyes peeled as the Little Pretties Etsy shop will be coming soon. Thank you very much, Jade :)



1 comment: