Sunday, 7 April 2013

OOTD: The Yellow Blazer







Top: eBay
Skirt: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Bag: Zara
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: New Look

I'm so excited that I've got the full weekend off (which barely happens) and to make it even better the sun has made an appearance. As soon as I saw that the sun was out I was in the back garden taking blog photos, the sun just makes the photos look so much better doesn't it? After my last outfit post I promised myself that I would start doing more instead of just focusing on beauty because I do love fashion just as much as makeup.

Right now my favourite thing in my wardrobe is my yellow blazer. I've wanted one since last summer and finally found one I love from Forever 21 (I wanted last years Zara one SO much). I decided to pair it with my faux Celine top which I searched everywhere for and a little skater skirt from H&M. Also one of my favourite necklaces at the moment is this gold chain which is also from H&M, I've been wearing it with everything. Not to forget my beloved Zara Office City bag that I use almost everyday, I love how expensive it looks. After seeing the tan version on Kayleigh's blog I want that in my life too! Unfortunately, a tan bag is the last thing I need (I still love you Bayswater). 

What's your favourite thing in your wardrobe at the moment? 


23 comments:

  1. Love that yellow blazer, perfect for spring. I am also loving all my new Forever 21 clothes, I went a bit crazy in there!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer! We are bag twins too (: literally you can fit your life in that handbag ha x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag so much, I just think it might be a big too big for me :( you look so gorgeous in the yellow blazer! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer! We just have a new forever 21 open beside us and I've not seen anything as gorgeous as this in!
    Xx
    http://whatjendidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you look gorge! I need a Celine top and a Zara bag *cryyyy* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the yellow blazer and totally feeling the wee celine tshirt. Super cute outfit girly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous, loving the neon and your Zara bag:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dolly. You look fab! I reallly want a neon blazer and that Zara bag, it looks so nice together! Love these little fashion posts too. Super stylish girl!

    Lots of love ❤
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blazer and bag such a chic look! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have the same bag and i love it so much <33 i don't go anywhere with this bag hihi

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loove this outfit! My celine top came yesterday yayyyyy!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried a yellow blazer on in F21 but it was different one, sadly it was too big and they don't have smaller size wahh! I really want one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! :) x

    lipstickfordessert.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how it makes your outfit pop, gorgeous :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I want this whole outfit!

    You look lovely :) Love the blazer ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great here! <3 Love your sleek hair against the bright yellow jacket! So pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous missy, you always look amazing and so on trend, I'm terrible at putting outfits together x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the blazer, you look gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have this bag too and love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab outfit. I have this bag too and use it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your bag so nice! Great blog

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete