Monday 16 April 2012

BaByliss Boutique Dryer

Hey Guys,

Not long ago I was lucky enough to win a twitter competition with @BabylissUK and received one of their Boutique Dryers - 'Italian AC Dryer 2400.' It's from their new Boutique range which also includes the 'Loose Waves' tong and 'Smooth Ceramic 235' straighteners.




The  Boutique range offers to give salon results at home and it does not disappoint! I was so excited when I won this as my old hairdryer had just broken and it was a really generous prize. 

This is the best hairdryer I have ever used! It dries my hair in about 5 minutes at the most and is about 3 times faster than my old Tony & Guy hairdryer. It is quite small which makes it easy to hold and a good travel size - it will 100% be coming to Ibiza with me! It also comes with a little dust bag which I keep it in as I'm a neat freak. 

Grazia magazine did a review on it and 9 out of 10 readers said it was the best hairdryer they'd ever used and 10 out of 10 said it was the faster! I totally agree with the review. 


You can buy it from Argos and it has 20% off just now. It RRP's at £74.99 and its down to £59.99 which is expensive for a hairdryer but if you're willing to spend that amount I definitely recommend it.

Thank you BaByliss!

Melissa 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment