1. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - I've been reading Kaushal's blog for a while now and have noticed her mention these lipsticks a few times, they were also in her recent favourites post. They are a super pigmeneted, matte, long lasting lipstick that applies like a gloss and they look absolutely gorgeous so I'm eager to try them.
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette - My sister has the Naked palette, along with everyone else in the blogging world and I love using it. I know that Naked 2 is out now but I think I want to start with the original, so I'm hoping to get this soon. I think it's an essential eye shadow palette and it's long overdue.
3. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - I actually just bought this about two days ago, but I had already made my lovely beauty set! I've only worn it once and so far, so good. I love it's high coverage and the colour is perfect (Cashew Beige).
4. Xen Tan Moroccan Tan - I've always heard great things about Xen Tan and have always wanted to try it so when I seen they had a new tan out containing moroccan oil it went straight on my wishlist. Has anyone tried this?
5. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume -I've seen a few beauty bloggers talking about this perfume and also had a smell of it at the airport one time. I've decided this is going to be my perfume of 2013 but it seems to be sold out everywhere at the moment! Help?