I have quite a large nail polish collection but never really blog about it much. At the moment I'm loving neutral nails so I thought I'd share my top 5 favourite neutral nail polishes I use all year round.
- Essie Ballet Slippers - Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands, they have such an amazing range of colours. At first I wasn't too sure on this colour but I've grown to love it. It's such a pale pink, almost a sort of cream colour which is perfect if you want natural looking nails. I did a full review on this a while ago, you can read it here.
- Chanel Frenzy - I got this nail polish as a gift when I left my old work and I'd been lusting over it for ages. I even bought a few dupes, althought nothing can compare to this! It's a gorgeous light grey colour and applies like a dream. This is my second Chanel nail polish and I think they'er just such great quality, although a little pricey.
- Topshop Mink - I've had this nail polish for about 2 years and it's still fine to use, no lumps at all. It really reminds me of Barry M Mushroom, a sort of greyish/brown colour. This is my one and only Topshop nail polish but I've seen so many of you bloggers blogging about other colours in the collection so I definitely need to get my hands on more. I think they're really good quality for a high street brand.
- Essie Fiji - This is actually my sister's nail polish but I love it so much and I use it all the time, I really should buy my own soon as it's probably my favourite out of the 5. It's an opaque pale pink, a few shades darker than Ballet Slippers and it looks so amazing with a tan. Like I said, I love Essie!
- Chanel Jade Rose - This was my first Chanel nail polish which I bought with birthday money one year, I wouldn't usually just spend this much on a nail polish. I thought I'd go for a really wearable shade so I went for a nude. This really is such a perfect nude but it's running out, does anyone know any more affordable nudes that are similar?
Hopefully I'll start doing more nail polish posts in the future. What are you're favourite neutral nail polishes?