Friday, 12 October 2012

My Lipstick Collection


I was sorting out all my makeup the other day and decided to look out all my lipsticks. I sat them all in a row to see what colours I had and decided it would make a great blog post to show you my collection. So if you have time, have a look at all the lipsticks I own. There doesn't seem to be a colour that I don't have so maybe I should stop buying lipsticks and move onto blushers now...

 The Purples


 (L-R) Kate Moss Rimmel #04//MAC Rebel//L'Oreal Colour Riche Plum Passion//MUA #2

The Reds

 (L-R) New CID Cosmetics Very Cherry//MAC Deeply Adored//MAC New York Apple//MAC Russian Red//Rimmel Lasting Finish Signature Red//L'Oreal Colour Rich Cheryl Cole Lipstick Red Passion//Topshop Mischief//MAC Lady Danger

The Oranges/Corals

 (L-R) Topshop Infrared//Rimmel Moisture Renew Coral Queen//YSL Rouge Volupte Rose Paris #27//Topshop Ohh La La//Look Beauty Tangerine Cream

The Pinks

 (L-R) MAC Girl About Town//Dior Rouge #565//Rimmel Lasting Finish Indulgence// MAC Impassioned//Louise Gray Topshop Legend//Barry M #62//FashionistA Baby Doll Pink

The Light Pinks/Nudes


(L-R) Rimmel Moisture Renew Vintage Pink//MAC Snob//MAC Angel//YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rose Bergamasque #6//YSL Rouge Volupte Sensual Silk #2

Are any of these lipsticks in your collection?

Melissa
xxx

23 comments:

  1. amazing collection, i'm jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaah so much lipstick! i bet i dont even have half this amount, must buy more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous I'd love a collection this big! Mac Rebel looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection! So jealous you have a marilyn monroe MAC lipstick - I'm desperate to get my hands on one!

    lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. best post! this is an amazing collection

    http://chooolip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooow! I want your lippy collection! Youve got some lovely colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome collection!!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an amazing collection, super jealous! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, lovely collection - you really do have pretty much every colour!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am in love!!! so many amazing lipsticks!! i do not have any of these yet, i am new to lipsticks, amazing collection!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely lipsticks! At risk of being a bad influence, I definitely think you should check out Topshop's Whimsical Lipstick, so pretty! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! This is an impressive collection! Do you have a top 3 you would recommend?

    http://themakeupjunkieblog-catb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm all my MAC ones are my favourite so I'd say the top 3 are Lady Danger, Impassioned and Rebel!
      XX

      Delete
  13. amazing collection ! i love macs Rebel !
    and you have a great blog , i followed you
    xx

    www.LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow amazing collection! You have every colour a girl needs! (uh.. Wants)

    Lovely post!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your collection! You have so many great shades. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a huge collection ahah do jealous!especially of the purples x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cannot believe how many lipsticks you have!
    Rather jealous! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Apparently 29 lipsticks! Wow! :D And seems like you have tried all of them out.
    I really like the reds & the corals. And I'd really want to try something like MAC Rebel.

    At the most, I have 3-4 lipsticks. Then I buy new ones & give away the rest of them. Nevertheless, really good collection. :)

    Sarah
    http://prettygloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think an intervention is required! You have a problem lady! You could open up a shop with all that! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This collection is to die for, I only own about 6 lipsticks and everyone always tells me that they're practically all the same colour ! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. :)) nice range of colors :D ah the topshop lipsticks look amazing, however every time I visit their shop I tell myself (use what you have, because I already have too many lip products - NOT as many as displayed here haha).

    http://dreamerslovers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete