I love these type of posts, I'm so nosy so I thought I'd do one myself to let you all see what I keep in my handbag everyday. First of all my bag is from Primark and was a cheap and cheerful £12! Now to what's inside it:
- Makeup Bag - I've got this small makeup bag that I carry about in my handbag (my every day makeup bag's about 3x that size) that has all the essentials for keeping me looking half decent during the day. I got this makeup bag from Bloomingdales when I visited New York and its my favourite. In it I keep my MAC Blotting powder, a couple of my favourite lipsticks and The Body Shop Watermelon lip balm that smells and tastes gorgeous!
- I Heart New York Book - I always have a book in my bag for when I'm on the train or have a spare minute. I've read I Heart New York twice and I love it, it's such a girly read. I definitely want to buy the other books in the series. Right now I'm reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower before I go and see the film.
- Notepad & Pen - I always carry about a notepad and pen incase I have any blog ideas or there's any important information I need to write down.
- Denman Brush - I hate when my hair goes flat so I always carry about my Denman back combing brush to give it a little bit of volume.
- L'Occitane Hand Cream - I got this hand cream free in Marie Claire magazine. I usually carry about my Clarins hand and nail cream but I thought I'd use this for a change. I like using hand cream, especially during the colder months to keep my hands soft and stop them from drying out.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - This is my favourite perfume of all time. I'm onto about my 4th bottle of it and I'll continue to buy it as soon as I run out, its such a gorgeous scent. I also love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - 8 Hour Cream is my beauty essential. I carry it about everywhere with me and use it for everything from spots to a lip balm.
- Car Keys - If I didn't keep these in my bag at all times I'd definitely lose them.
- Umbrella - I live in Scotland, do I need to say anything else?
- Ted Baker Purse - I bought this purse last year and had wanted one for ages so I saved up for it. The Ted Baker purse's are definitely my favourite and they come in so many gorgeous colours.
Hope you enjoyed having a look through my bag. If you've done this post please link me to it in the
comments because I love them!