Wednesday 24 October 2012

NARS Wishlist


1. Blush: Sin
2. Sheer Glow Foundation
3. Semi Matte Lipstick: Viridiana
4. Multiple: South Beach
5. Illuminator Copacabana
6. Duo Eyeshadow: Isolde

Sorry for not blogging as much as usual everyone, but I've just started a new full-time job which I'm not used to and haven't had much time to blog :( I thought I'd do a really quick post while I have a minute on some of makeup I've been lusting after.

NARS is fast becoming my favourite makeup brand. I'm currently using the Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush and Albatross Highlighter but I'd love to build up my collection with the choices above. I wish I had an endless amount of money so I could go and buy all this right now!! Sadly, I'll just have to buy them gradually or maybe put some of them on my Christmas list. Do you like NARS products? What are your favourite?

Melissa
xxx



6 comments:

  1. Freaking love Nars!! & they don't tes on animals. Happy days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want South Beach too! Its on my christmas list :)
    the Sin blush looks a lovely colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try the sheer glow foundation!
    http://getalipstickforme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist! I'd happily have it all too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheer Glow is a great foundation! On my NARS wishlist is the powder blush in Desire. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the semi matte lipstick, love NARS :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete